Saturday, October 13, 2012

XIANNE IS NOW AN E-BOOK

Well, I promised, and now I've delivered. Xianne can now be had for next to nothing and won't even clutter up your bookshelves. Do people still have bookshelves? Probably not. Ahhh, I remember bookshelves....

Anyway, in my on-going effort to keep up with 21st-century technology, I have abandoned my old tried-and-true method of carving each copy of my novel onto stone tablets in favor of "digitizing" it to the "webby-net". In less than a minute, you can own Xianne: A Comedy of Cultures: Volume One by going to http://www.amazon.com/Xianne-Comedy-Cultures-One-ebook/dp/B009PC5LBW/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1350053223&sr=1-2

Please "LIKE" it while you're there, and take advantage of the opportunity to read the sample that's available if you're undecided. Just click on the cover and read away!

I hope everyone who deigns to buy it will also provide feedback here, or on Amazon, or anywhere you like. And don't forget to visit my new author page on Facebook. I'd appreciate any and all "LIKE"s that I can get there:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jayce-Grayson-Author/315536508543088?ref=stream

1 comment: